WHAT HAPPENS IN LAS VEGAS …. STAYS IN LAS VEGAS. Here’s your guide on the best places to visit for going out, gambling and having the ultimate Sin City Experience. Las Vegas has changed since the days of gambling halls, and showgirls. There is so much to do in this wonderful city many people call home.
MOST LUXURIOUS HOTELS:
– WYNN HOTEL : Your experience at this luxury resort can be described in one word: Opulence. Talk about luxury. When you enter your room, you will find yourself facing a wall to ceiling window with amazing views. ( Try and request the Strip view) Decked out with plasma TVs, your own business center ( including fax and internet connection), this room is amazing. Now, most of the time when you are in Vegas you don’t want to be cooped up in your room – not here. Slip into the most comfortable bed in the world. Talk about beauty sleep. If you want to luxury at your fingertips, stay here.
-THE VENETIAN: The rooms at the Venetian are great for larger parties, for those who want some space. Not only do you get your sleeping area, there is also a section for relaxing and / or getting some work done (yes, there is a business center here too). The Venetian also has some great shopping so you can get that perfect outfit in the comfort of your own hotel.
-BELLAGIO: The water show hotel! Need we say more? This hotel is extravagant, and definitely for the high rollers. The rooms are grandiose and very sophisticated. The rooms are very spacious with extra seating available. This hotel has been featured in various movies… can you guess which ones?
– CAESARS PALACE – THE AUGUSTUS TOWER: Las Vegas big shot renovates the Augustus tower. The rooms in this tower are amazing. Large plasma screen TVs, great decor, very spacious seating area, and amazing bathrooms. Don’t forget the amazing views, and the shopping.
HOW TO GET THE MOST OF YOUR HOTEL STAY:
– Upon checking in ask if there is any way you can get an upgrade. Some times the hotel will be able to sneak in a free upgrade … if you ask nicely 🙂
-If you want to get an upgrade try this : tell the attendant at check in that you are in Las Vegas celebrating a special event. Proposal, Anniversary, Wedding, they may be able to give you some added perks.
OTHER WAYS TO ENJOY LAS VEGAS (other than gambling and going out):
-RED ROCK: You may be in the middle of the desert but there is a lot of nature to be found! Just 15 min away from the strip, you can find the 10+ hiking trails of Red Rock Canyon. You can enjoy your whole day walking along the trails, possibly even seeing little animals.
– SHOPPING: There is some amazing shopping in Sin City. You may be able to find one of the malls in your hotel, but the best is Fashion Show Mall. Conveniently located on the strip, you will never be away from a brand new outfit!
*Check out your hotel… there is a lot of things to see right on the strip*
-LAX: Located at the Luxor, the people who brought you PURE have done it again with LAX. With amazing celebrity appearances weekly, LAX is a great place to go dancing. The resident DJs play good music. The club is 2 levels… with the dance floor on the middle of the first floor. Lots of tables, and booths available for bottle service. BEST NIGHTS: Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
-TAO: Located at the Venetian, this spot is still hot. With multiple levels, and rooms, this place has something for everyone. During the summer, guests have access to Tao Beach as well. With multiple dance floors, this place is larger than other places in Vegas. As great as it is .. beware- this place can get very crowded. BEST NIGHTS: Thursday, Friday, Saturday
-BODY ENGLISH: Located in the Hard Rock Hotel ( off the strip) this place is insane. It usually gets packed by midnight so you have to get in as early as possible. The music is great, and the drinks are always flowing. The great thing about this club is that there is a second level of tables overlooking the dance floor. This way, those of you who pay the extra for bottle service have your own special area while looking over the club. BEST NIGHTS: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
-PURE: Located in Caesars Palace, this place is VEGAS. As seen in every major magazine, this place is where the Pussycat Dolls perform, it’s where all the celebrities have their birthday parties. It’s a must see VEGAS club. BEST NIGHTS: Friday, Saturday
– MOON/ PLAYBOY CLUB: Located in the Palms Casino this place gets you a 2 for 1 deal. One of the newest clubs in Las Vegas, Moon and Playboy Club get you to the top of the new Palms tower, over looking all of Las Vegas. Moon has an amazing sound system, outdoor areas and escalators taking you to the one of a kind Playboy Club. The Playboy Club features a bar, dance floor, and gambling. Every man’s dream come true. But beware- the gambling tables at the Playboy Club seem to have high limits so make sure you know what you are getting into. BEST NIGHTS: Tuesday, Friday, Saturday
As always, this is just a sampling of what Las Vegas has to offer. A great way to get the best of Las Vegas is to talk to your concierge at your hotel. If you want to get the most bang for your gambling buck you might want to get a player’s card so you can earn some points and goodies!
Viva Las Vegas!